Coordinating staff for undergraduate students at the faculty:
- Vice Dean for Undergraduate Studies – Prof. Nahum Shimkin
- Vice Dean for Student Affairs – Prof. Meir Orenshtein
- Teaching Coordinator – Ms. Mira Aran
- Secretary of Undergraduate Studies – Ms. Rina Harari
- Secretary of Students Acceptance – Ms. Ruth Yanko
Secretariat reception hours: 10:00 – 13:00, Sunday through Thursday.
- Mira Aran: Phone number 04-8284780, Mayer 256. send mail to Mira Aran
- Rina Harari: Phone number 04-8294778, Mayer 254. send mail to Rina Harari
- Ruth Yanko: Phone number 04-8294779, Mayer 254. send mail to Ruth Yanco
- Nahum Shimkin (room number 653): Tuesday, 15:30 – 16:30. Thursday 15:30-14:30
- Meir Orenhstein. Prior appointment is mandatory through the Secretariat, Monday 12:30 or Wednesday 12:30, Secretariat Floor number 2
- The admissions hours are detailed on the study program page
- TSA– Technion Student Association (pronounced “Asat”)
- The female students’ site
Adviser for first year students:
Adviser for outstanding students:
Prof. Yuval Cassuto: room number 917 Sunday 9:30 – 11:30. send mail to Prof. Yuval Cassuto.
Adviser to students in the electrical-physics course:
Prof. Moshe Horowitz: room number 658 Sunday 11:30 – 12:30 Thursday 12:30 – 13:30.
send mail to Prof. Moshe Horowitz.
Student Exchange Adviser:
Prof. Moshe Porat: room number 705 Sunday 17:30 – 18:30.
Advisers to students in a studies termination process and in a conditional studies period:
Prof. Ronen Talmon – Prior appointment must be arranged through the Secretariat.
Prof. Lior Kornblum – Prior appointment must be arranged through the Secretariat.
Prof. Alex Hayat – Prior appointment must be arranged through the Secretariat.
List of consultants by specialization groups:
Waves and electrophysics – Prof. A. Rosenthal, room number 760, Monday 17:30-18:30. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. A. Rosenthal.
Computer Engineering and Software Engineering, Software Chain –
- M. Kotinsky, Fishbach 408/6, Sunday 10:30-12:30.
- Mark Silberstein, Fischbach 408, Mon. 14:30-16:30. Send mail to Prof. Mark Zilberstein.
Communication Theory – Prof. Y. Steinberg, room number 655.
Computer Networks – Prof. Castlesi, room number 903, Wednesday 4:00-13:00. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. Castlesi.
Microelectronics – Prof. Dan Ritter, Wolfson 210, Mon. 15:30-17:30.
Electronic circuits and VLSI systems – Prof. R. Ginosar, room number 904.
Biological Signals and Systems – Prof. Moshe Porat, room number 705, Sunday 17:30-18:30.
Control – Prof. Rami Atar, Room 657, Wednesday 15:00-16:00, Thursday 15:00-16:00.
Signal and Image Processing – Prof. Guy Gilboa, room number 955, Monday 11:00-13:00.
Energy and Power Systems – Prof. Levron, room number 5923, Sunday 13:30-14:30. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. Levron.
Computerized Learning – Prof. M. Kremer, Fischbach 457, Thurs. 11:30-12:30. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. Kramer.