Coordinating staff for undergraduate students at the faculty:
- Vice Dean for Undergraduate Studies – Prof. Nahum Shimkin
- Vice Dean for Student Affairs – Prof. Meir Orenshtein
- Teaching Coordinator – Ms. Mira Aran
- Secretary of Undergraduate Studies – Ms. Danit Cohen
- Secretary of Students Acceptance – Ms. Ruth Yanko
Secretariat reception hours: 10:00 – 13:00, Sunday through Thursday.
- Mira Aran: Phone number 04-8284780, Mayer 256. send mail to Mira Aran
- Danit Cohen: Phone number 04-8294778, Mayer 254. send mail to Danit Cohen
- Ruth Yanko: Phone number 04-8294779, Mayer 254. send mail to Ruth Yanco
- Nahum Shimkin (room number 653): Tuesday, 15:30 – 16:30. Thursday 15:30-14:30
- Meir Orenhstein. Prior appointment is mandatory through the Secretariat, Monday 12:30 or Wednesday 12:30, Secretariat Floor number 2
- The admissions hours are detailed on the study program page
- TSA– Technion Student Association (pronounced “Asat”)
- The female students’ site
Adviser for first year students:
Prof. Shahar Kvatinsky : room number 408/6 Fishbach Sunday 12:30-14:20. send mail to Prof. Shahar Kvatinsky
Adviser for outstanding students:
Prof. Yuval Cassuto: room number 917, Wednesday 8:30 – 10:30. send mail to Prof. Yuval Cassuto.
Adviser to students in the electrical-physics course:
Prof. Moshe Horowitz: room number 658, Tuesday 11:30 – 12:30 Wednesday 11:30 – 12:30.
An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. send mail to Prof. Moshe Horowitz.
Student Exchange Adviser:
Prof. Moshe Porat: room number 705, Wednesday 15:30 – 16:30.
Advisers to students in a studies termination process and in a conditional studies period:
Prof. Ronen Talmon – Prior appointment must be arranged through the Secretariat.
Prof. Lior Kornblum – Prior appointment must be arranged through the Secretariat.
Prof. Alex Hayat – Prior appointment must be arranged through the Secretariat.
List of consultants by specialization groups:
Waves and electrophysics – Prof. A. Rosenthal, room number 760, Tuesday 12:30-13:30, 17:30-18:30. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. A. Rosenthal.
Computer Engineering and Software Engineering, Software Chain –
- Prof. S. Kotinsky, Fishbach 408/6, Sunday 12:30-14:20.
- Prof. M. Silberstein, Fischbach 408, Monday 15:30-16:30, Tuesday 15:30-16:30. Send mail to Prof. Mark Zilberstein.
Communication Theory – Prof. Y. Steinberg, room number 655, Sunday 15:30-16:30, Thursday 15:30-16:30
Computer Networks – Prof. Castlesi, room number 903, Wednesday 9:30-11:30. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. Castlesi.
Microelectronics – Prof. Dan Ritter, Wolfson 210, Tuesday 13:30-15:30.
Electronic circuits and VLSI systems – Prof. R. Ginosar, room number 904, Wednesday 17:30-18:30.
Biological Signals and Systems – Prof. Moshe Porat, room number 705, Wednesday 15:30-16:30.
Control – Prof. Rami Atar, Room 657, Wednesday 15:00-16:00, Thursday 15:00-16:00.
Signal and Image Processing – Prof. Guy Gilboa, room number 955, Tuesday 9:30-11:30.
Energy and Power Systems – Prof. Levron, room number 5923, Sunday 10:30-12:30. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. Levron.
Computerized Learning – Prof. D. Soudry, Fischbach 435, Tuesday 14:30-16:30. An appointment need to be scheduled in advance. Send mail to Prof. Soudry