|On September 11th, TCE, the Technion Computer Engineering center, will host the 9th annual Henry Taub International Conference on Autonomous Systems.
The advent of autonomous systems including self-driving cars, automatic delivery drones, and service robots is considered by many the latest technological revolution that will have a profound impact on global and national economies and societies.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear and meet international experts from academia and industry working on various aspects of autonomous systems ranging from sensing and machine learning to cybersecurity.
Alex Bronstein, CS Technion
Guy Gilboa, EE Technion
Confirmed speakers include:
· Prof. Daniel Cremers, Department of Computer Science, Technical University of Munich | Artisense
· Prof. Shie Mannor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Technion | SAIPS
· Prof. Uriel Levy, Department of Applied Physics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | TriEye
· Prof. Dan Feldman, Department of Computer Science, Haifa University
· Prof. Vadim Indelman, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Technion
· Ohad Menashe, Autonomous Intelligent Driving (AID)
· Dr. Ofer David, Brightway Vision
· Dr. Guy Sagi, Karamba Security
· Yonatan Appel, Upstream Security
· Yona Coscas, Elbit Systems Aerospace
September, 11, 2019 - September, 11, 2019
08:15 - 16:30
בניין טאוב, מדעי המחשב