EE Graduate Information site

Computing Services, Courses management information for Graduate students.


Information for new Graduate students

  1. The following computer farms are available for your convenience:
  •  In Meyer Building, room 264 and in Fischbach Building, rooms 473, 240 236, 223 .
  • The farms are equipped with computers that are available for all students in the faculty for usage of practice and learning.
  • Mayer Building, room 673 is for Graduate students only- a computer connected to the EED server and includes DVD scanner and.


2. Entrance to the farm is done using the student card.

  • To encode the student card (if not opened) please contact the head of the maintenance department – Mr. Ran zevitch, placed in Mayer Building, room 251 or 4776 on the Tel.


3.  opening/closing Accounts

  • On the faculty computers – you will need to fill a form  following the next details to open an account:
  • EED – for Graduate only.
  • PCFARM – server for Undergraduate and Graduate students.
  • On the computers of the computers center
  • Opening accounts on laboratory computers – please contact the laboratory supervisor.
  • With graduating and signing an official form of completing, the account will close and the saved content in section Z” will be deleted.

4.  Printers

  • In the computer farm – Meyer Building, room 264 and in Fischbach Building, rooms 473 ,240,223.
  • students may use the printers in the PCFARM using the credit cards/Student ID card with printing. The cards may be loaded with printing credit using cash in the automatic machines which loated in the “Bet Hastudent”. For more details and printing options please refer to Asat Web Page.
  • Room 673: KP- 673 and EP -673 Black/white laser printers double sided, CP- 673 Color Laser.
  • Room 851: JP- 851 and XP -851 Black/white laser printers double sided, LC- 851 Color Laser.
  • Room 961: 9P- 961 Black/white laser printers double sided.
  • Printers in the Nano/Micro Building – Please contact the local computer administrator


5.  More information about computer services such as access to files in the account, and terminal services for remote farm use is located on the faculty website:


6. For additional Problems and other questions you may send a mail to-

Or for EED users –


How to login 1st time (EED domain)?

EED user name: user


How to change my EED password?

Login to your computer with your current passwordpress Ctrl+Alt+DeleteChange a password


How to recover my EED password?

Please refer to Michshuv Faculty.


How to add new printer?

1. Press on “Start” button

2. In “Search programs and files” window type:
3. Press “Enter”

4. A window with all faculty printers will appear.

5. Click the mouse right button on your desired printer and choose “Connect…”



Need any other help?

Please refer to –  Helpdesk