Viterbi Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Andre and Bella Meyer Building
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, Israel
Tel: + 972 4 8294680 (General Office)
Fax: + 972 4 8295757
Arrival by car:
Directions to Meyer (EE) Building at the Technion from the Coastal Highway:
- Get off the first exit of Haifa [Haifa South, Matam, Tirat Ha-Carmel].
- After getting off you end up in the Junction (with lights) of Kenion Haifa (Haifa Mall). Turn left (east) toward the mountain.
- Drive about 3km up the hill until the road ends in a T intersection. Turn left [Horev Street], and immediately right [near Horev Shopping Center]. You are now in Pika road.
- After about one km on Pika, you pass a Paz gas station. Take a right turn right after the Gas station.
- You are now on Hankin road. Go through the tunnel. few hundreds meters after the tunnel turn right into Komoi street which leads you to the main Technion gate.
Arrival by train:
Visitors arriving by train from South, are advised to leave the train on “Hof HaCarmel” train station. Visitors arriving by train from the North, are advised to leave the train on “Merkazit Ha’Mifratz” train station. Train schedule at the following link.
For those coming from the South, bus route 11 departing from platform 16 at “Hof Ha”Carmel” central bus station, leaves every thirty minutes during the morning rush hours.
Arrival by bus:
Undergraduate Studies: send mail to undergraduate studies
Graduate Studies: send mail to graduate studies
Industrial Relations: send mail to industrial relations
Dean’s Office: send mail to dean’s office